We hope you are all enjoying your summer!
School starts on Wednesday, August 14th!
A couple reminders:
- School Supplies. Each student will receive a free bag of school supplies on the first day of school. If any additional items are required, the teacher will send home a letter the first week of school. We do recommend stocking up on the items that students go through quickly, such as pencils, glue sticks, crayons, etc.
- Alternative Transportation. If your student takes the school bus to daycare or a location that IS NOT your home address, you will need to fill out the alternative transportation paperwork for this school year. The paperwork from last year DOES NOT carry over. Please update this as soon as possible to ensure your student has proper busing the first day of school. You can even call the office and we’ll fill out the paper for you (330) 782-3003.
- How will your student get home? As always, please provide a note with your student on the first day of school stating how he/she will be getting home. The first day of school is always busy, and we want to make sure your student gets home the right way. The best way for us to remember is by providing a note!
- Did you move over the summer? If you moved, please provide an updated proof of residency to the office. Ohio law requires all students’ to have a current proof of residency on file at his/her school at all times. If your student rides a school bus, the proof of residency MUST BE either a water bill or a lease/deed (the Youngstown City Bus Garage will only accept one of those two documents).
- Who is my student’s teacher? Our administration will post rosters on the front windows the week before school starts.
If you have any further questions, please call our office at (330) 782-3003. We look forward to seeing everyone on August 14th!