We are dedicated to providing all students with the educational foundation necessary to succeed in school and in life. To endure your child’s success, we have set high standards that are reflected in what is taught in our classrooms. The upcoming school year of 2020/2021 is going to look different than what we are all used to. Please know that we have put together a plan that will help your child with having a successful online learning experience.
We would all like to be back in the traditional classroom setting, but with the current events happening it is not a risk that we want to take with our students, families and our staff. Your child will still have the classroom setting through our online programs that our educators have been working on to provide the BEST education possible.
Our school start date is August 31, 2020. Prior to the start date, your child will have the opportunity to come and meet their teacher in person on the dates below. During this time, you and your child will be given the opportunity to see what our online program will look like and also receive a chromebook for your child. You will be able to run through the steps on the chromebook with your child and their teacher. This meeting will help with any questions you may have and also give you a better understanding of what you will need to do at home with your child using this device.
We do need some things from all of you going forward:
- Call the school to let them know if your child’s enrollment status will be changing.
- We need to update your email address if you have currently changed it or if you do not have one on file with us. Emails are a MUST to help with communication.
- You MUST bring in Proof of Residency at your child’s orientation.
- Emergency Contact information MUST be updated.
- If your child will be with someone else during the school day, please make sure we have that person’s contact information on file.
- Please be patient with our office, as they are doing their best to keep everything on track with answering questions and enrollment.
- Signed technology waiver for the chromebooks that will be distributed. (Given at meeting)
We want to continue serving your child, and we’ll use all the resources available to us to help our students achieve. An important part of this effort involves parental involvement and support. Maintaining a high-quality school, is a job for the entire community.
We will continue to communicate with you throughout the year regarding the school improvement efforts underway and hope you will join us in supporting our students and teachers as we work toward reaching our goals for next year.
Below you will find the dates for the MANDATORY meeting with 1 parent and student present. We will have state guidelines in place upon entering the building for everyone’s safety. We will do this in groups of 5-7, so you MUST call the office and let them know what day you are able to attend and they will confirm the date and time for you. We will not be able to take anyone who has not scheduled your day and time with the office. Thank you again for your understanding and cooperation.
Please follow the State Guidelines upon entry of the school building:
- Temperatures will be taken at the door
- Masks MUST be worn at all times
Kindergarten August 24th & 25th 9:00am-10:30am
1st Grade August 26th & 27th 9:00am-10:30am
2nd Grade August 27th 12:00pm-1:30pm
August 28th 9:00am-10:30am
3rd Grade August 24th & 25th 9:30am-11:00am
4th Grade August 26th & 27th 9:30am-11:00am
5th Grade August 27th 12:30pm-2:00pm
August 28th 9:30am-11:00am
6th Grade August 24th & 25th 10:00am-11:30am
7th Grade August 26th & 27th 10:00am-11:30am
8th Grade August 27th 1:00pm-2:30pm
August 28th 10:00am-11:30am
Again, thank you for your support, understanding and cooperation to make this school year a success. Please make sure you call the office at 330-782-3003 to set up your day and time by Aug 3, 2020